Perfect for poolside, or out to lunch, the Cristina Hat is made from Guatemalan palm fronds and accented with a vibrant band woven by a group of female Guatemalan artisans // note the hat's name: a nod to its talented maker.
The artisans live in a remote village without access to running water, making this fair trade partnership a much needed stream of income.
When you purchase from the Comalapa collection, you allow us to continue this beautiful collaboration and share this talent with the world!
- Permanent woven band attached to crown of hat
- Hat Brim measures 3 3/4" wide
- Crown of hat measures 4 1/2" tall
If you are in between sizes, we recommend that you size up.
- XS/S measures approx. 55-57cm
- M/L measures approx. 58-59cm
- XL measures approx. 60-61cm